Top 10 Tips for Better Walt Disney World Trips
If you're planning a trip to Walt Disney World, there are a few things you should know before you go. Here are the top 10 things to keep in mind when planning your visit to the most magical place on earth.
- Plan Ahead Walt Disney World is a massive place with lots to see and do. To make the most of your time, it's important to plan ahead. Determine which attractions and experiences are a must for you and your group, and make a plan for how you'll spend your days.
- Book Early If you're planning to stay at a Disney resort, book as early as possible to get the best selection of rooms and prices. And if you plan to visit during peak season, be sure to book even earlier.
- Use FastPass+ FastPass+ is a free service that allows you to reserve a time to ride select attractions in advance, so you can skip the regular line. Be sure to make your selections as soon as you're able, since popular attractions fill up quickly.
- Wear Comfortable Shoes You'll be doing a lot of walking at Walt Disney World, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes. Consider bringing multiple pairs so you can switch them out throughout the day.
- Stay Hydrated Florida can be hot and humid, so be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated. You can bring your own water bottles and refill them at water fountains throughout the parks.
- Take Breaks With so much to see and do, it can be tempting to try to cram everything into one day. But it's important to take breaks and pace yourself to avoid exhaustion and burnout.
- Download the My Disney Experience App The My Disney Experience app is a must-have for any Walt Disney World visitor. It allows you to view wait times for attractions, make dining reservations, and more.
- Consider a Dining Plan If you plan to eat at Disney restaurants, consider purchasing a dining plan. This can help you save money and make budgeting easier.
- Arrive Early To make the most of your day, arrive at the parks before they officially open. You'll have a chance to experience popular attractions with shorter wait times, and you can avoid the crowds later in the day.
- Have Fun! Finally, remember to have fun! Walt Disney World is a magical place, and the memories you make there will last a lifetime. Don't stress too much about sticking to a schedule or seeing everything. Just enjoy the experience and soak up the magic.